iPhone Protection Plan
$151.88 / 3-Year Plan
Android Protection Plan
$151.88 / 3-Year Plan
Laptop Protection Plan
$57.88 / 3-Year Plan
Consumer Electronics Protection Plan
$151.88 / 3-Year Plan
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MOBILE PROTECTION PLANS
Imagine you saved every penny from your salary for months, and you finally had saved enough to buy yourself your dream smartphone. Now accidentally, you dropped that phone in a ditch, and it has now been severely damaged. Since your phone’s warranty does not cover this kind of damage, the cost of repair will surely burn a hole in your pocket.
So what can you do?
If you had been diligent right from the start and gotten a protection plan for your phone, you would have saved some serious cash. With a protection plan in place, your repair bill wouldn’t have bothered you as much...
So when do you need a mobile protection plan?
You should consider buying a mobile phone protection plan for the below-mentioned reasons.
1. You need to buy cell phone protection if you have a history of broken phones.
2. You need a protection plan if your smartphone is expensive or you are locked in a long-term plan.
3. Buy a plan if you rely heavily on your mobile phone and require an instant replacement in case of any unforeseen damage.
What does a mobile phone protection plan typically cover?
On a basic level, a typical mobile phone protection plan will be used in case your phone gets broken or damaged. However, there are some policies that also offer protection coverage for the following causes.
Certain phone accessories
Mobile protection plan while traveling abroad
All types of electronic devices are usually prone to software failures that may leave the device useless. Internal and external damages are also some of the most common reasons why cellphones need repair or replacement. Mobile protection plans provide security against a variety of damages to a phone. Among other things, below is a list of some of the most common damages that are covered under mobile phone protection plans.
1. Damage in the internal parts of the device due to liquid spillage.
2. Hardware failure, including unresponsive or malfunctioning touchscreen, charging port problem, or a faulty earphone jack issue.
3. Damage caused due to fire.
4. Screen cracks.
5. Hardware damage such as screen crack or unresponsive home button.
6. Damage to both, interior as well as exterior components of the device.
7. Damage caused to the phone due to climatic or atmospheric conditions.
What is not included in a mobile protection plan?
While mobile coverage plans embrace most of the things, there are a handful of things that they do not cover. The following coverages are not valid in a mobile protection plan.
1. The cell phone protection plan becomes invalid if your phone goes missing.
2. If your phone gets stolen from an unattended building or vehicle, it will not be covered in the plan.
3. If your phone gets damaged when it was used by a third party, you will not be able to claim your mobile protection.
4. Your mobile protection will be excluded if your phone suffers a mechanical or electronic breakdown.
5. In case of routine wear and tear of the device, your support will be excluded.
6. If any damage is caused on purpose by the owner of the insured device, it will not be covered under the protection plan.
7. In case any damage or defect has been caused during the process of repairing or cleaning the device, it will not be covered in the protection.
How much does a phone protection plan cost?
Typically, mobile protection coverage depends on your phone brand, the model, and the kind of coverage you are looking for. Premium protection plans can go as high as $150 a month, and the most economic plans start at $8 a month. You have the liberty to choose any plan that best suits your needs.
Here is a graphic version of the mobile protection plans provided by EverythingBreaks.
Just to make sure you are getting the best deal when it comes to mobile protection plans, here is a small comparison of other plans you can quickly compare.
Now you can rest assured that at Everything Breaks, you can purchase the best mobile protection plan possible at extremely reasonable rates to best protect your devices.
How to claim your mobile protection plan?
Making a claim for your mobile device on Everything Breaks is a very simple and hassle-free process. To make a claim, you need to fill out an online form available on the website. While filling up the form, you will be asked to put your devices serial number, which typically gets generated the moment you choose a plan for your device. Shortly after filling out the form, you will receive a phone call from the company. Once this is done, your claim process will be immediately processed by the company!