Today, phone protection is just as important as owning a smartphone. After all, your smartphone has become an integral part of your life. Chances are, you are dependent on it every day. You do everything – communication, business, payments, internet searches, photos, shopping, etc. – all through your phone. You even use your smartphone to reach your destination. That’s why it is necessary to protect your phone from all kinds of damage or loss.
Why do you need phone protection plans?When thinking about protecting your phone, which is your link to everything, nothing makes better sense than cell phone protection. Coverage can save you from hefty expenses in case of a phone emergency. And, you have a choice of mobile protection plans based on the length of time, types of coverage, and total cost of protection. Your plan is based on your preferences and requirements. Some plans even offer short-term protection with low monthly payments. It’s an ideal option if you want protection on a tight budget. Five reasons you need phone protection –
- Accidental damage. Smartphones are not cheap, and when they break, repairs are quite expensive. Investing in mobile phone protection is a wise option as it covers all kinds of damage.
- High repair cost. A small injury to your expensive phone can be very costly. Avoid hefty repair costs with a mobile protection plan.
- Water/liquid damage. Any unintentional damage to your phone due to water, liquid, humidity, or moisture can be covered through your protection plan.
What does the protection plan cover?The following types of losses are covered under phone protection plans.
- Screen malfunctions. Broken screens and screens that do not respond to touch are covered.
- Fails to power on. You are protected from additional costs if your phone fails/stops to power on.
- Battery failure. If your original battery doesn’t hold a 50% charge, then you are covered.
- Any liquid spill. Bottle of water? Glass of wine? When it spills on your smartphone, you’re covered.
- Headphone jack. Your headphones broke off in the jack? No worries; it’s covered.
- Camera failure. You’re covered for camera malfunctions or any damage to lenses.
- Home button failure. So frustrating! But don’t worry; you can get it handled.
- Charging port failure. If you have to hold your phone or wiggle the cord to get it charged, just report it. You’re covered.
- Cracked screen. Cracked or broken screens can be covered through your protection plan.